DiSTRICT SECURITY DISPATCH: 916-331-3175
The Carmichael Improvement District strongly encourages every owner and business to compete the Notice of Agency authorization so as to maximize the effectiveness of our security services across the district. Download the file HERE, email your signed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Crimes in progress should always be reported to law enforcement, but First Security Services encourages businesses to call upon our team for any other concerns of a security or safety nature. First Security Services should also be contacted for criminal matters, but only after law enforcement notifications have been made. Our 24-hour Dispatch Center can be reached at 916-331-3175. When calling, be prepared to tell the Dispatcher that:
- You are calling from the Carmichael Improvement District with the name and address of your business or the location of your report, and;
- The concern you have and any applicable descriptions of persons or vehicles involved in what you are reporting."
Security and safety services in the Carmichael Improvement District are contracted with First Security Services. For your benefit, First Security Services is contracted by the Carmichael Improvement District to provide safety and security services for commercial properties. Because the contract is with the Carmichael Improvement District, all property and business owners and tenants need to sign an individual permission statement, a Notice of Agency, allowing First Security Services' officers to come onto your business or property to provide security. This is in accordance with state law and county ordinances. When you sign a Notice of Agency, First Security Services will:
- Proactively enforce against trespassing on your property
- Issue official Notice of Trespass to violators
- Take enforcement action against violators
Without a Notice of Agency on file, First Security Services may not be able to provide the safety and security services listed.