- Brooks Erickson*, Chairperson, Carmichael Village, LLC (P)
- Vanessa McCarthy-Olmstead*, Vice-Chairperson, Office of County Supervisor Peters (P, G)
- Mike Menzel, Secretary, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (C)
- Gary Hursh, Treasurer, Law Office of Gary Hursh (P, B)
- Todd Andrews, Andrews Construction, Inc, (P, B)
- Nick Bloise, Victorious Sales (C)
* = Denotes authorized representative of property or business ownership interest.
Class of representation: P=Property, C=Community, G=Government
- Keith DeVries, Carmichael Presbyterian Church (P, B)
- Puneet Dhillon*, Capitol Medical Clinic (P, B)
- Brian James*, Courtyard Apart, (Dick James & Assoc.) (P)
- Johnna Phillips, Strategy/Business Consultant (C)
- Sheila Ross Fasig, 7344 Fair Oaks Boulevard (P)
- Virginia Stone, Carmichael Chamber of Commerce (B)
- Stephanie Young, Carmichael Recreation & Park District (P, B)
The Board of Directors for the Carmichael Improvement District, Inc. will convene as follows:
Fourth Thursday of each month, except
Third Thursday in November and December.
1:00PM to 2:30PM (90 minutes)
Carmichael Branch, Sacramento Public Library,
Community Meeting Room
5605 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Operating subject to the Ralph M. Brown Act and the California Public Records Act, meeting are open to the public with agenda, materials, and minutes to be found on this page.
Next Stated Meeting: Thursday, June 27, 2019* (Updated location: Carmichael Presbyterian Church, 5645 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608)
Brown Act Notice
Government Code 54950 (The Brown Act) requires that a brief description of each item to be transacted or discussed be posted at least 72 hours prior to a regular meeting. Action may not be taken on items not posted on the agenda.
Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. If you require special assistance to participate in the meeting, notify email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.